How to Download the Application using Software Center:
- Open Software Center.
- Select the the ‘Crestron AirMedia’ application.
- Click Install.
How to Present Using Air Media
- Wake the Crestron Mercury by tapping the screen.
- To view the Main Menu, select the up arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Present.
- Select Air Media from the ‘Present a Source’ menu.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- Connect to the DTCampus wireless network.
- Navigate to the browser address listed in the bottom right corner of the TV.
- Click ‘Start Presenting’
- If you do not already have the app, you will be directed to download it on your device. If this is a personal device, you can download the application from the link provided on the webpage. If it is a UCF provided device, follow the steps above on How to Download the Application using Software Center.
- If you already have the app installed, enter the code displayed in Step 5b on the Crestron Mercury.
- To stop presenting, select Stop on the Crestron Mercury.