The UCF Downtown campus will have Crestron Mercury devices installed in many of the conference rooms. If your conference room has a Crestron Mercury. This video will help you learn how to operate the device. Below the video are steps on using Air Media to present.
Feel free to use this guide as well for steps on how to use the Crestron Mercury. It is available in PDF format so it can be printed and left in any conference room.
How to Download the Application using Software Center:
- Open Software Center.
- Select the the ‘Crestron AirMedia’ application.
- Click Install.
How to Present Using Air Media
- Wake the Crestron Mercury by tapping the screen.
- To view the Main Menu, select the up arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Present.
- Select Air Media from the ‘Present a Source’ menu.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- Connect to the DTCampus wireless network.
- Navigate to the browser address listed.
- Click ‘Start Presenting’
- If you do not already have the app, you will be directed to download it on your device. If this is a personal device, you can download the application from the link provided on the webpage. If it is a UCF provided device, follow the steps above on How to Download the Application using Software Center.
- If you already have the app installed, enter the code displayed in Step 3 on the Crestron Mercury.
- To stop presenting, select Stop on the Crestron Mercury.